We have created an SSIS Tutorial with over 100+ lessons (articles and videos), but before we start let's go through basics.
Who should learn SSIS?
There are three typical scenarios:
1) The company you work for uses SSIS, and you have volunteered to use it (or you have not volunteered, but still need to use it).
2) You want to get a job that requires SSIS skills, which mainly applies to BI (data warehousing), reporting and data migration.
3) You want to prepare for Microsoft Certificatio (70-463).
If above applies or you have another reason, than you are in the right place.
What can you learn with our SSIS Tutorial?
We have over 100+ lessons which cover mainly junior and intermediate level, so you will learn how to:
1) Create basic backages
2) Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) which will cover most common scenarios.
3) Put it all together with Tasks and Conditional Logic (precendence constaints).
4) Configure and Deploy
Most of our videos use SSIS 2012 however they very often will work with previous and next versions of SSIS.
SSIS 2012 & 2014
As far as I know there are exactly the same.
SSIS 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2
There are minor User Interface (UI) changes and you most likely will use Visual Studio Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) add-in which for SSIS 2012 and 2014 is called (just renamed, twice!) SQL Server Data Tools Business Intelligence (SSDT BI).
Configuration changed so new Project Based Configuration and related options will not be available however this is minor part of the tutorial.
SQL Server 2000 with DTS
Sorry none of article and videos discuss DTS.